mardi 10 mars 2015

It's All About The G-Thang Baby



27/02/15 - Pau

J'ai profité d'une ballade en ville avec Marine pour faire quelques photos dans l'esprit d'un de nos anciens shootings... je me sens un peu nostalgique quand je vois ces photos.

J'aimerais vraiment refaire quelques séances avec elle, comme celle-ci, ou Girls Just Wanna Have Fun et Love Is A Bad Religion... cette époque me manque terriblement !♥

 I like to give titles which has nothing to deal with my photos, haha. Unless you think Marine look like a real gangsta girl ;) 

These pictures make me feel a bit wistful, reminding me of the time when Marine and I were so carefree and using our weekends shooting things like this or playing roles like in Girls Just Wanna Have Fun... it was our Golden Age.














Bisous bisous !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Feel free to share your opinion about this post or ask me anything !
I'll be glad to answer and have a look at your blog ;) xx