mercredi 11 février 2015

No Church In The Wild




14/01/15

Human beings in a mob,
What's a mob to a king ?
What's a king to a god ?
What's a god to a non-believer ?
Who don't believe in anything ?


Guns against words on a paper.
It's getting fucking insane, corruption and madness, 
Don't let the power in their hands,
There's no God in these lands. 

You heard the voice, it told you to shoot.
Come on, kill dem ! Kill dem all, dat's what they want !
They keep on screaming your name, 
All covered with blood and shame !
Look at them, look at their eyes.
Can you see the goodness ? Can you see the light ?
No you can't - only blood, bombs, corpses and guns smoking.

I did it for you ! I did it all for you ! 
Are you proud of me ? Are you proud of what I've done ?
Heaven is waiting for me !
Now I'm happy my Lord, I'm happy I did it for you.

But it's never enough, those bastards have to pay for our pain,
Send more bombs ! Get more guns ! 
For the sake of our God we'll destroy them all.


We're gonna make Him so proud of us. 








Lace top - Choies
Rosary - Forever21
Leatherette skirt - Pull & Bear


xxx


7 commentaires:

  1. these photos are amazing!

    cheap-skatefashion.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello ! !
    I just gotta remember to add you to the people I follow on Blogspot, d'oh...

    I find this photoshoot gorgeous, and I'm glad to see you've gained even more followers on LB!
    You deserve them all, because you clearly take your blogging passion seriously.

    P.S.: I'm a bit sorry I can't use French with you, because I still can understand it, but I can't speak it anymore! :')

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. No problem for French you know I love to speak English ;)
      I'm following you on Bloglovin so I can't miss any of your further posts!

      Thank you so much for your support ♥
      -Laurielle.

      Supprimer

Feel free to share your opinion about this post or ask me anything !
I'll be glad to answer and have a look at your blog ;) xx