jeudi 8 mai 2014

I've Got 99 Problems But A Daisy Ain't One




 "I was a daisy-fresh girl, and look what you've done to me. I ought to call the police and tell them you raped me. Oh, you dirty, dirty old man."

Lolita, chapter 32.



   Why do I love this song ? 
Maybe cause I smile everytime he says "I'll fuck the freckles off your face bitch". I guess it's just a nymphet thing to like bad boys and dirty talk...

Why do I love daisies so much ?
Cause no one care about them although they are so cute and pure and innocent... 

Yes, I'm such a big contradiction haha. Oh well, feminists won't forgive me ;)










 






Vintage denim jacket - Freep' Show
Necklace - H&M
Vintage dress - handmade.
Tights - H&M
No Name sneakers - Santo Denim



Bisous bisous ;)



3 commentaires:

Feel free to share your opinion about this post or ask me anything !
I'll be glad to answer and have a look at your blog ;) xx